Is it for me?
Is it for me?
Often, it is difficult to change the feelings and situations we find ourselves in by ourselves. Having a place to speak openly and without judgement will not only improve your emotional wellbeing and help you feel more in control of your life, but with the right counsellor it may also lead to positive and lasting psychological change.
Counselling can help individuals experiencing all sorts of emotional difficulties. The act of talking, being listened too and having someone alongside you for support can offer huge relief and benefits.
Below are just some of the reasons people may seek counselling:
- Seeking change & personal development
- Feeling anxious, sad or worried about specific situations or life in general
- During times of loss, loneliness or bereavement of a loved one
- Feelings of anger, stress or frustration
- Questioning your identity, purpose, sexuality and relationships
- Difficulties in your relationships - at home or at work
- Struggling to move past experiences, relationships and situations that may be traumatic, distressing or a mixture of unmanageable emotions
- Specific issues you are trying to overcome such as eating disorders and addiction
This is just a small list of reasons why people may seek counselling. If you are unsure about whether counselling is right for you, please get in contact and we can talk about what the best option might be for you.